Topic 28/50 - Indo-US Relations

Hey students!

India and U.S. relations have been on upward trajectory since change of the century. The relations don’t have much diversified backing currently except for defense cooperation and common threat of China. The importance of India in U.S. strategic affairs is evident by the various concessions it enjoys. Lately, U.S. has been more skeptic of Indian trade practices and its closeness to Russia. Please go through the workbook and answer the required question accordingly:
Work Book No.28 - Indo-US Relations.pdf (1.5 MB)

You may want to introduce the answer with principles of Indian foreign policy i.e. panchsheel. You can line diagram to show what policies have continued and what have been changed or ought to to be changed. Then conclude with a optimistic way forward. Keep practicing.

You may want to introduce the answer with principles of Indian foreign policy i.e. panchsheel. Question is not about trump or biden administration but about policies. You can line diagram to show what policies have continued and what have been changed or ought to to be changed. Then conclude with a optimistic way forward. Keep practicing.

You may want to introduce the answer with principles of Indian foreign policy i.e. panchsheel. Dimensions have been identified well. You can line diagram to show what policies have continued and what have been changed or ought to to be changed. Then conclude with a optimistic way forward. Keep practicing.

Intro can be better. Use more formal language in answer writing. Conclusion needs a relook, India does have trade relations with U.S. Choice of format is good. Read and revise more to build content. Keep practicing.

Intro is good. Body of answer needs better structuring and bit more elaboration of points. Conclusion can get better by quoting areas where two countries are cooperating actively. Read and revise more to build content. Keep practicing.

Please correct sir

Please reply sir

Image 3 sir correct it

Better to introduce with panchsheel policy of India. You didn’t understand the question well. Its not about term of two U.S presidents but the polices which were introduced and are ought to be or not to be continued under new president and why. Late you can mention challenges and conclude with areas of cooperation by citing existing areas where two countries co-operate promptly. Keep practicing.

india_ us relations.pdf (4.2 MB) please correct my answer sir. Thank you

Better to introduce with panchsheel policy of India. You didn’t understand the question well. Its not about term of two U.S presidents but the polices which were introduced and are ought to be or not to be continued under new president and why. Later you can mention challenges and conclude with areas of cooperation by citing existing areas where two countries co-operate promptly. Points format are the way to follow for time efficiency. Keep practicing.