Science Diplomacy

Hey students!
The government has initiated the ‘Vaccine Maitri’ campaign to supply vaccines to neighbouring and other countries. Over the past few years, India has been emboldening its science diplomacy. Read the article carefully and answer the following.

What is science diplomacy and what steps has India taken in this regard? Will it benefit India? Discuss. (15 marks, 250 words)

Kindly initiate the discussion with your peers on the portal like a group discussion and broaden your ideas.

Hey extremely sorry but can you please rotate that first image and then send me your copy. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sir i have rearranged the pic now could u review it

Hey you have addressed the first part of the question beautifully. You have a high potential. Please do address every part of the question. Include some points on how science diplomacy will help India. Keep practising.

4/15 (you can do much better. address all issues)

Sir have posted the other half already in there…i think u havent read that part…and this website wasnt taking the repitition of the pictures…plz do review my other part

Sweeny I have read the part you have told in the conclusion I would suggest you to enlist healthy points for the benefits like you did for first part. I hope you get that.

Sure sir…thank u

Sir please review it.