Outlines of a migrant policy

Hey students!
Last year we saw a mass migrant exodus in wake of the covid induced lockdown. It had hit our conscience as a nation when our brothers and sisters walked down the road in summers. Now government has come up with a draft policy to take care of migrant issues in future.

What are the contribution of migrants and how new migrant policy will strengthen their well being? Analyse. (15 marks, 250 words)

Try to initiate discussion with the peers.
Stick to the word limit.

New Migrant Policy.pdf (1.0 MB)

Sir please correct the answer and suggest improvements…

Very nice attempt. Inclusion of international migrants is a nice point. Keep it up.

6/15

Very nicely attempted question. Addressed both parts nicely. Keep it up.

5.5/15 ( try to include some facts)

outline of migrant workers.pdf (759.3 KB)

Thank you sir…

Kindly review sir

Please write conclusion at the end. Also try to include provision of the policy to show how it will benefit. Nice efforts.

4/15

Very nicely attempted answer. Presentation is good. Try to included some facts. Keep it up.

5.5/15

Nice efforts. Try to shorten the points to just 1-2 lines. Try to include more points. Keep practising.

4.5/15

Hi Sir,
Please review my answer.

Thank you.

Uma you have a great potential. Viewing your answers are a treat to my eyes. Very nicely presented. All aspects with data covered. A near to perfect answer. Keep it up. Keep practising.

7/15 (it’s rare to get more than this in real exam also for a very good answer)

1 Like

Vineet sir,
I have a small concern from my end, it would be really helpful if you can mention the source and date of publication of article. It will help us for future reference.

Sure I will do that from now onwards so that you can save important articles under archives. You have a great potential Uma. Just keep the continuity and post your answer for the need to regulate social media and ott also. In case of any help you can always reach out to me.

Thank you Sir,I will work on that part.