Clean Energy Post COVID-19

Hey Students!
COVID-19 has made us realize the importance of many things and energy is one of them. Without energy security, it would have been difficult to tackle a pandemic of such an extent.

Reading the article please analyze how energy security can help tackle future pandemics and how pandemics can hamper energy security? (10 marks, 150 words)

Dear sir,
Kindly critically review my answer.

Page no.1 :-

Page no.2 :-

Iam also sharing the same answer IN PDF.

Energy security vs Pandemic answer…pdf (785.3 KB)

Hey you have described both the aspects of the question in a good manner. But, you have exceeded the word limit by much. Please take care of that.
Also give a brief intro of just 2-3 lines. And while explains points like health sector try to frame your argument in points in a clear manner.

I could give you more if presentation and word limit but for this answer will give you 3/10. Keep practising.

1 Like

Sir plz review my answer,

Here’s my answer.Can you correct it sir.

You have covered only one aspect of the answer. Also tell how pandemics affect the energy security and broaden the argument. Try to attempt on blank sheet in time bound manner.

1.5/10

Keep practising.

See here are two parts. One you have to tell how energy help tackle pandemics like hospitals need electricity, transportation to supply essential services, for scientists to do their work.

Second is how pandemic can hamper energy security like workers in power station could not go to work, illegal resource mining due to deviated focus of govt, can hamper Human Resource

Like this you need to broaden the argument and cover every part. Keep practising.

Please review my answer sir

Sir in question it is not asked on how ENERGY is used during pandemic but… it is on ENERGY SECURITY… then is there a need to write even about the role of energy in the answer

Hie sir gud mrng .pls guide me how to improve

Ishaq we have two parts in the question like how energy security helps in tackling pandemics. We know health sector, transport sector, digital sector, all are needed to tackle pandemic and they operate with the help of energy.

Other one is how pandemic hamper energy security such as absence of workers, reduced import of fuel and global demand glut. These we have to describe. Energy role you can describe in intro but body shall constitute of the parts asked in the question.

You have described from the environment point of view what needs to be done. We have two parts in the question like how energy security helps in tackling pandemics. We know health sector, transport sector, digital sector, all are needed to tackle pandemic and they operate with the help of energy.

Other one is how pandemic hamper energy security such as absence of workers, reduced import of fuel and global demand glut. These we have to describe. Energy role you can describe in intro but body shall constitute of the parts asked in the question.

Sir please correct my answer…

I have sent you the feedback Ishaq please look into it.